CRAVE, a Houston staple utilizes only the freshest ingredients in small batches to create gourmet twists on nostalgic favorites served alongside craft coffee, grounded and brewed one cup at a time, exclusive to CRAVE, seasonal treats and additional offerings.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Introduce CRAVE to new audiences and media
- Keep CRAVE top of mind of the media, target audiences, and existing clientele
- Grow awareness of CRAVE amongst potential customers
- Secure media placements through strategic pitches
CRAVE is widely recognized in Houston for serving delicious cupcakes. As a result, the main challenge for the agency has been delivering a message that CRAVE is more than just cupcakes. The agency has worked to educate consumers about other products CRAVE offers such as their gourmet coffee and bakeshop items.
- In an effort to maximize exposure of CRAVE’s bakeshop items, The PR Boutique was able to secure two Valentine’s Day segments on Houston Life (KPRC-Channel 2) and Great Day Houston (KHOU-CBS11), highlighting the seasonal heart-shaped Rice Krispie treats. As a result, CRAVE sold out of the item ahead of the holiday for the first time ever.
- Leading up to Valentine’s Day, The PR Boutique organized partnerships between CRAVE and four local influencers to giveaway the seasonal cupcakes, potentially reaching an audience of over 135,000 people.
- To introduce consumers to CRAVE’s limited-time holiday offerings, The PR Boutique secured numerous media hits, including an in-depth feature of the store and co-owner, Elizabeth Harrison Cooper.
- CRAVE continues to receive praise from top media. Following are a sampling of media outlets CRAVE has been featured in:
- Community Impact
- Houston Hotel Magazine
- Houston Press
- KHOU – CBS 11
- KPRC – NBC 2
- KTRK – ABC 13
- PaperCity Magazine
- The Paper
- The Woodlands Online
- Visit Houston
- West University Moms Blog