Trinity Property Consultants is a multifamily management firm that offers a value-added management approach with a mission to redefine community. The company recently purchased the mixed-use development West Ave and Gables West Ave apartments in Houston and rebranded them as Shops at Arrive and Arrive River Oaks, with plans to renovate and update both.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Announce Trinity Property Consultant’s new ownership of the shopping center and apartments formerly known as West Ave Houston and Gables West Ave, respectively
- Introduce Shops at Arrive and Arrive River Oaks to Houston audiences
- Secure media placements through strategic pitches
- Utilize community efforts and event marketing to increase awareness of Shops at Arrive and Arrive River Oaks
- Utilize event marketing to increase foot traffic at Shops at Arrive
- Design and create beneficial partnerships
- Challenges for the agency have included creating awareness of the new names, Shops at Arrive and Arrive River Oaks
- Driving foot traffic to a shopping center with mostly high-end furniture/design stores, luxury fashion retailers and a few restaurants
- Finding ways to involve current tenants in events as well as bringing in fresh concepts that do not directly compete with current tenants’ business
- The PR Boutique secured multiple placements in top media outlets announcing the new name of the center and rebranding plans
- Houston Agent Magazine:
- Houston Business Journal:
- Houston Chronicle:
- In addition to handling media relations for Shops at Arrive and Arrive River Oaks, The PR Boutique created, facilitated and oversaw the event management for Shops at Arrive’s holiday kickoff celebration, Holidays at Arrive.
- The PR Boutique brainstormed creative ways for Shops at Arrive to fill empty retail spaces for the event and came up with the idea to fill one space with a holiday-themed balloon popup. PRB found a local artist that was able to execute the project, creating six different installations within the space that each had a unique theme. The installation was called #JingleBellPop and encouraged people to take pictures to share on social media.
- The PR Boutique also coordinated with local vendors to fill a second retail space for a jewelry and fashion popup during the event.
- The Holidays at Arrive event featured the debut of the #JingleBellPop balloon installation, which doubled as a Toys for Tots donation center, a homemade fudge bar, a hot cocoa bar, food from Shops at Arrive tenants Pondicheri and CRÚ Food & Wine Bar, The Mistletones Christmas carolers and a DJ.
- The PR Boutique was able to secure media placements ahead of the event, including an onsite segment with FOX 26 and helped drive over 200 guests to the event.
- KTRK-TV FOX 26:
- Visit Houston:
- The PR Boutique has continued to help recommend and help implement innovative ideas to increase foot traffic in the center such as partnering with local animal nonprofits to host holiday pet adoptions in the empty tenant space and plans for a spring fashion show event.